Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Saturday, April 02, 2011

I have no colour

There is a problem with me. I have no color, no sound, no feel of my own. I am monochrome, bland and blank. Are you?

Come to think of it, a very few of us really have some color to them. Very few of us sound different from the millions of others that are around us. Very few of us make a difference by our very existence. We have no color.

You might say you make a difference. Your family loves you. Your friends want you around them. But are you that much different from the multitude of people around you. They are the same as you. They too have families that adore them and friends who think well of them. How can you claim that you are of a different hue. If they put us all against the wall, we would all be the same. Each replaceable by the other. Each with his existence defined by others. Each dependent on the dependents. We are all the same. We have no color.

So where does one find color? Where does one find something unique in himself? How is my existence defined if it is to be independent of the perceptions and beliefs and opinions of others? Who am I and what answer will I get if I ask myself that question and there was no one else but me to hear the answer?

Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment