Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Life continues to head in the opposite direction

I wanted an easy life. A life devoid of pressures and expectations. Some time where I can just do what I want to do and, unless I wish it, it would not matter. There would be no more morning alarms and no more Monday blues. Instead I get admitted to the strictest and most prestigious institute which will ensure that the next 5 years of my life be full of hard work and meaning. Meaning for them, not for me.
People yearn for this option, I have no other choice.

Part of me wonders if this is what I really want. I do enjoy winning. This was the old dream. The one with yachts and mansions and fast cars and beautiful women. Is that which is coming true? But do I want that still?
Questions, questions, questions....that's all I hear these days. No answers.

I have no choice and frankly, I am not surprised. Life has never come easy to me. This is just another repetition. Question is, will I make better use if it this time?


No comments:

Post a Comment