Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life promises to be like this...

I am sitting in the middle of the night writing a blog post. I can't sleep. Have not been able to do so for a few weeks now. I don't sleep all night and then wake up all tired and ruin my day. And it promises to stay that way for some time. On an aside note: It is giving me immense pleasure just typing right now. I don't know why but it is. But getting back to the subject - Life sucks and I am just not liking it.

I want to be on a exotic island right now. Dressed in Hula shirts and looking at beauties diving into the swimming pool right next to the table I am sitting on. I look around and see an old friend in the distance. She is wearing a cute halter top and flowers in her hair. She sees me and comes over to my table. We are surprised seeing the other there. She is here on business and I am here for pleasure. We talk and laugh about the good old days when I was a klutz and she was a geek. "I still am", I tell her. "I am sure somethings have changed", she says with a twinkle in her eyes. I look back questioningly and she stares right back but only for a brief moment, then shies away from my gaze.

Thats as far as I can go dreaming away and avoiding the fact that I am sitting on my table typing away at a dirty keyboard and wishing that I was somewhere else....damn!!

Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment