Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Felicitas Adieu

She came unannounced, unexpected
like a cool breeze on hot summer noon
with a smile that betrayed knowledge 
of my desire to see her again.

She was here, she said, finally
And I stood aghast
for I had waited for this moment forever
But now knew not what to do

For I had loved her and wanted her
All throughout time
and toiled tirelessly against fate
to embrace her in my arms
She had been my muse
my goal and my love
and now that she stood in arms reach
I stand lost and bemused

What had changed? I ask myself
Have I become vain or have I become wise?
Why is this moment so apart from the way
I had imagined it in my times of despair and loneliness
Why do I now stand hesitant
unable to move, unwanting to touch
Lost and confused, yet
calm and clear at the same time
I had changed and so had she



(Work in Progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment