Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy harmonica

Ok this one comes right off from behind the one that I just wrote. I don't wanna fake it so I will not remove or change the previous post. I am suddenly back from the dead and that is because of the Harmonica. Of course that is what I want to believe. I tried to play it in the evening as well and could not coz I was feeling so off. But now I was looking at some instructional videos on Youtube and I tried playing it some - actually played it and instantly I felt all better. What happened? Does my harmonica have some magic? Or was I some Harmonica player in the previous life that I just react to the sound of it? Well that may be but I think the reason was that I let my mind of the issue for a moment. Now I am thinking of it again but there is no heaviness like there was earlier on. Maybe all we need to do when we truly feel something bogging us down is to let go of it for a while and really let go of it - not watch a movie and keep obsessing about it in the movie theater but to really put your mind to something else - maybe that is all the juice your head needs to sort things out. I am feeling so much better now. I think I might have a really good sleep tonight - important day tomorrow - must collect college transcripts and talk to my Profs....Till later then fellas....

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment