Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Surviving the launch

I am beginning a new journey. And the beginning it killing me.

I just left my job for an academic career. The whole idea of sweating it out to earn an honest days wages didn't seem to work for me. I wanted to use what god has given me....what's wrong in that?

So here I am ....trying to get a decent idea in a decent form so that a decent enough college will give me a decent enough stipend to spend the next 3-4-5 years completing what I claim now that I can complete. Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it. Well its killing me. Already!!!

Every minute I spend marveling at the amount there is to study, I have a minute marveling at the size of a fool I have been all these years. I should have made a move right then. In the beginning of my undergraduate studies but we never have enough brains then. And when we do -- So much time has passed and so much cost has sunk in that it seems impossible to follow the path of righteousness. No, you want to keep on working for the tyrannical boss in the bad company with the lousy pay and the stress laced blood pressure coz you don't wanna go thru the guilt trip. But here I am folks....look at me and cry....I fought it all off..... I shed the shackles that had bound me and am now free to embrace the guilt of being an ass all these years. Yeah laugh haha !!

Damn man, its killing me...!!

later

No comments:

Post a Comment