Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Strong Women

I have a weakness for them. It has been like that forever. When I look back and see all the women (or girls back then) that I have been attracted to - they were all strong. When I say this please donot start thinking of them women of wrestling, I know a few of you nuts would start thinking of them right away - but that is not what I am talking about. I mean women who are strong emotionally - who seem to make those tough decisions when others can't, the ones on whom you can depend upon. I just fall straight in love with them. Even the characters in movies - I have a special attraction for those tough minded gals. But how to define the characteristic that I find attractive? What does she have that reels me straight in? It is hard to explain. I guess I just need to have some one on my team on whom I can depend upon. A grown up version of my childhood fantasy of having a pal I could grow up with. Some one who could watch my back and I would watch hers. Hehe - you dirty minded freak - I meant that in a good way.

But I wonder what girls in usual think they want. I say 'think' because you never really know what you actually want. Coz here I am hoping I find some one who can give me a run for my money and if the girls are looking for some one who can shelter and protect them - maybe I am looking at a level higher than what I should be. Damn there are so many things to worry about - couldn't this girl thing be any easier...Damn!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment