Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Facebook and catch up

Sometimes all I do on facebook is to look up my old friends and look at their pictures. Some sort of catch up on their lives. These people I knew so well. I saw them every day. Now we would probably pass across each other on the streets and not notice the other if some one did not point it out or we did not look directly at each other.

They have changed so much. I know that no one puts pictures with them looking worried - only smiles...!! But still I like to look at their faces and try and tell how they have been. They say that you always project your own mindset onto other people. When I see them I sure don't feel they are going through any of the crap I am going thru. Maybe I have not fallen too much then. They all look so happy. So complete - maybe I am jealous. I see a picture of a guy hugging his girlfriend. She is not your regular poster type beauty. She looks smart, some one with whom you have to contend with for some time before you finally get her to see it your way. Not some one you can sway away with a smile and sharp dressing or chocolates and loads of false pretentious doting. She would see it through before she fell for you. All this of course is imagination. I have never met her and am no expert on face reading. But he looks so happy. I am jealous. Not that he has this girl. She might be so not right for me. But he has some one with whom he looks happy. Maybe he really is. I hope he really is. I hope I will too some day. I too will come across my kinda gal. And when I find her what will I say? When I meet her what will I do? I don't have a clue.....  :)
Maybe that is the problem...!!
haha
Later fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment