Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Readers beware...!!

It is actually writers beware. It is nice that people read my blog and I kinda feel good about it. My friends know about it and I like to think that I am speaking to them when I write. But it also makes me be a little careful of what I write. Just the other day I saw a number of really cool pics which I wanted to share but the thought of all my lady friends kinda put it off. Then there was a obnoxious thought I had the last time and I wanted to blow it all out here but I stopped thinking that it would make me feel weak. Now that should not happen to a blog right?
You gotta write the way you feel.

So this is what I am planning to do. I am gonna stick a disclaimer on top - right below the name banner saying that the thoughts expressed below are the authors and the authors alone but mind you - only at the time they were written. So what I am trying to say is that if I sometimes come across as a lunatic or a sexually frustrated nutcase or a suicidal maniac...its just the way I was feeling then - Not me entirely. You have no idea how much effort it took to write the last line.

Damn. I will have to think of some mighty tricky but convincing wording for the banner.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment