Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long time no see

The last few days have been very trying. A heady cocktail of emotions, occasional drama and in the end the same familiar feeling of hope mixed with brooding despair. Got some news about friends getting married and some news about colleges telling me I was no good for them. Discovered that I can play chess and that I can beat some of the computer players as long as they are deliberately sloppy. Found out that women are as fickle as they are depicted in the novels and that every relationship boils down to being a power game. I discovered that I am severely uneducated and that as long as I can maintain the facade of being a know all, bald headed hep teacher....I can keep making a decent amount of money....that I will still not be happy. Started feeling like I used to feel back in 10th, invincible.....and at the same time realized how less I know of my limits and my possibilities. Started losing weight or inches...pants are getting loose, but finding out that I look still the same.

I wonder what else will happen in the next few days......I can't even say I don't want them to happen yet...I am afraid as to what might....!!

Till later folks....

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment