Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Is it you or is it this feeling....

I have a sinking feeling in my stomach. I see a photograph and see only you and no other in it. I wanted to feel like this once again, even at pain of heart break, is this it? I feel joy, I want you to feel it. I feel pain, I want you to know of it. I feel ecstasy, I want you to be part of it. Is it you who is making me feel this or is it just my want to feel this way?

I want to hear caramel laced songs of longing, is this how I truly feel? I hear of someone else's happiness and I think of you. Is it the happiness I crave or is it you? I want to tell you how I feel, but then, feel like you are the last person I will ever let know. I laugh at my stupidity and then smile guiltily for the feelings in my heart.

Who are you but a random stranger whom I have come to know? Why is it that you pull at my heart when I know that it might all end in nothing?

Do you feel the same way about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment