Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Balance is essential

I was out partying for a couple of days. It was more like party one day and then recover from it the other day. And I deserved it. I had been working non stop for I don't know how long and even though there was a decent amount of play involved, I was really looking forward to some long and rejuvenating bit of rest. That was what happened the last two days and now I feel most unbalanced and completely reluctant to go back to work. It is as if I have just been through two extremes and I don't feel comfortable going to either of them now. So what went wrong? I lost balance.

And not only did I over do one thing, I over did the reverse to make the problem worse. The right course of action was to slow down and not give it up completely. You can always modulate the speed in which you work but shutting down and then starting up again can really sap you! So here I am, unrested but gearing up to work from tomorrow on. Sigh!!!! 

Later...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment