Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Times are Strange.....

They really are. 

Things just won't look up. One of the friends is feeling suicidal, the job scenario is bad and the exams aren't making things any better. Most of all I have been feeling this emptiness inside. I don't know what it is.

It always happens when I have some thing big coming up. I cant concentrate on anything else. Everything seems unimportant and it seems like nothing else is worth the while. 

All gets topsy turvy because of it. I cant get any decent amount of work done. There is the fear that the thing that I am waiting for might not turn out well and there is the worry that because of this I am screwing the other important things.

But it might be something else entirely. I am kinda hoping it is ....because then I would have wasted my time and worried for something important.

Feel like talking to some one. But don't know what to talk about. Something is just not in place.

I have a very important job interview on Monday. If I make it then there will be some 5 months of no work and all play. And in case I don't make it......then there is as much more work and agonisation over what went wrong.

Have to do something about this. They keep saying that one should enjoy the journey and not the destination alone. good solid sense. But how do you make it happen???

I should be enjoying the journey right now. The excitement or the feeling of antiicpation.....


but instead I am simmering in my limbo......

how does one enjoy the journey...???  Have to figure this one out....maybe I will figure out the way to live my entire life happily in case I can figure it out.....

how to enjoy the Journey?
how...

till later
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment