Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Strangest Things......

Hey fellas....

I am sitting in Neeraj's room. He has a paper tomorrow and he is watching "The Matrix". I sure hope he has done his calculation is right. If he gets the certification from tomorrow's paper he has some hope of getting a good job in the coming Placement Week. Else he is toast!!!

The people he is up against are far more prepared than he is. But the person he really is up against is himself. The people who know him will know what I am talking about. 

Sometimes I feel that the same thing is true for all of us. Isn't it us ...... We are the ones who decide when to give up, when to stop trying any more. We decide when to just slip a little bit and not put in all the effort that is really warranted. We decide....we decide...we decide...!!!

And then we say that luck was not working for us...!!

Don't know about others but I sure do that. I don't quite know why I sat down to write this entry. It was something important...but I can't seem to remember any more.....

Was telling him about the multipliers that lives hands out to us. He had me really depressed with his talk last night. So much so that even I felt like he had the right idea. The guy can be an idiot at times.

Multipliers that life hands us. Funny is it not....but that seems just like what life is like. You do a lot of work, you are careful that certain things don't go wrong and then life hands you a mulitplier for all the efforts that you put in. It can be a 1, then all that you did gives the right result. Or it could be a 2 or a 3....windfall....it could be a 0.....no dooghnut for you....or something in between.


The only thing that you can do is to keep trying. Whats the point wondering what the next multiplier is going to be. Let it be. Just keep on working for what else is there?
Things can be so remarkably simple if you want it to. People and sometimes me....or a whole lot of times me....just don't understand. 

I have a few months to spare before life takes a drastic turn for me. I don't know what multipliers are gonna come.... The only thing that I know is that I am not putting in all the I should be putting in for the right kinda results.
But I think I deserves little rest right now....
New year....yes that is when I really start on the new stuff.....
yup that sounds just right.....
till then...I sleep....

later 
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment