Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Times are getting heavier

No danger signs yet. All is still well. Dark clouds and sunny skies are both as probable. And here I stand not knowing what to expect more than the other. Life is hitting me with the 'what's coming next' times. The dates for my judgement are coming close and I can feel it there. My breath is heavy and my brow is clouded. Everything I do and every direction I look - I see uncertainty. My friend told me these days will come. My mentor reminded me the same. I told myself that I will handle them all and now I am doubting the same resolve. These storms they will come for sure. What will remain standing is the question? I will survive it. I am sure. But what will remain with me. Will I have lost it all and have to start all over again? Will I have gained it all and be compelled to laugh at all my worries? Will I again be at crossroads with an option that I am not completely sure about? Which one will it be?

If history is any indication then it will be the one in the middle. I will be left with an option that will again leave more questions in my mind. What good is this option? Will it be the right thing to do? Should I take it? And the Life of Blundering Conqueror starts again.

Right now I am so scared that I don't even know if I want that to change. What if the change is worse than the present? I hate being scared. I is better than feeling helpless but still.

Courage my heart! Courage for all the hard work that has been done. Courage for all the work that is yet to be done. Courage for the sunny skies that might still come after the storm. Courage Courage Courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment