Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Friday, October 01, 2010

Awesome Awesome Awesome !!!

This is what my friend wrote above the Facebook post where I found this video. listen to it. Play it and let it buffer. Everytime you hit the point where it stops to buffer - replay the damn thing. Listen to it as many times as you can. I have just now listened to it one whole time. I don't know how many times I am going to listen to it again. A few times definitely. Do that and then repost or resend to some of the people that you care about. Just the ones who will care for the fact that you cared. The others might think it stupid and overbearing on your part. Let them hopefully receive this from some one they trust - it will be more effective then. Well I don't know - I am sharing it out with them all anyways.

Go on listen to it now. Don't let the music in the middle fool you - there is more towards the end.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment