Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Life in Kolkata- 8 – A Surreal day

I woke up feeling all tired. I did not want to go to work.

I looked at the monthly travel plan that I had stuck to the mirror to find which distributor I was supposed to visit. There was a strange weariness in my body but I made up my mind to make a move quick. But I was seriously considering if there was some devious plan to skip work today. I couldn’t come with any. Didn’t have to. Because I did not have to go to work then. I had already been to work. It was not morning…it was evening.

My hotel room does not have a lot of sun coming into it. I don’t need much of sunlight because I work in the sun all day anyways. If you switch on the light there is no way of telling the light in the sky outside. My head was reeling now. I was happy that I don’t have to go to work but was confused at the strange blankness in my thoughts. I fell back in some kind of slumber. I then dreamt of explaining the beats the salesmen oerformances to the branch head. Even then I could not tell for sure if all that was real or just in my head. It was all a whirr.

I blame dad for it. He was here yesterday and we don’t usually spend too much time together so here is what we do. I watch TV as he snoozes in the bed. Then we both have some food and I am headed home. This is what father and son do after spending 2 months away from each other. That’s the way we are really! We don’t do the hugging and stuff that well.

Anyways….I think my life is getting back to a boring rut and it is time to shuffles some things up. I miss my friends!

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment