Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Sunday, February 08, 2009

I don't trust time...

No I don't. I hate what it has done to me in the past and I am never going to trust it again. 

Every time I put something off for later, thinking mayve now was not a good time or that I can always do it later, I have suffered for my thinking. Even now I know there are some things that I leave for later and I know in my heart that I will regret not doing them. 

Some of those things have reached the point of impossiblity. Even though my own logic says-"That it never gets too late for anything, it only gets more difficult".

There are the smaller less important things that I have started taking care off. I don't let them pile up and bother me anymore. Like I need to get some Booze for the party tonight. I am not leaving it for later. I can get it late as well but why take the chance?

It's the more important things. The more macro things that I deliberatley keep of the "Time Logic" scanner. I am going to start taking them on one by one. And I need to keep an eye on my writing as well. Something tells me that when I start writing sense I will have started thinking like a grown up too.

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment