Disclaimer

Disclaimer
The thoughts expressed below are the author's and the author's alone but mind you only at the time they were written. There should be no assumptions made that the author feels or does what is written here all the time. Neither is it safe to assume that even one of the quirks is present in his usual behavior. This is a fair warning - The author is well versed in the art of pagan rituals (curses etc) and is not afraid to use it!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Life and Relationships

I fell into talking with some of my friends about marriage and relationships. They are older than me and know people older than me. I was really a bystander. They spoke of people who were having difficulties in their mariages and how marriage as a concept fit in the larger scheme of things.
Boy....I felt so out of place...!!!

I don't even know if I have the courage to approach women anymore. 
I don;t know what the problem is. I think there is something in me that stops me from making the move. There is this girl that I like. I just like her. I don't know if I really will start liking her or not. I can only find out once I get to know her. But I can't do that unless I walk over to her and say hello. I just can't make myself do that. Something keeps making me think that I won't do it right or that it is not such a good idea. Something is definitely wrong with me.

I need to change that. I will change that. Before B-School ends. I am going to change the way I see the world and the way the world sees me. Yes I will.
See you guys later...
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment